The Schniederlihof Museum offers a deep glimpse into Black Forest history. The Schniederlihof still shows today, in a true to the original way, what the often hard life of the Black Forest Mountain farmers was like in the early days. The Schniederlihof was built in 1593. The museum – with the “Kuchi”, the “Schniedesel”, the “Bühni” and the “gute Stub” with its “Herrgottswinkel” – gives knowledgeable and friendly information about how the Black Forest mountain farmers lived in this environment.
May to Oct.: Saturday, Sunday, and holidays from 13 a.m. – 4 p.m.
July and August: Sa, su, wed., thurs. 13 a.m. -4 p.m.
Sept to Oct: sa, su, wed. 13 a.m. -4 p.m.
Contact and registration:
Tel: +49 170 3462672