After consultation with the Ministry of Transport of Baden-Württemberg, the Schauinslandbahn is part of the local public transport system (ÖPNV) and therefore not affected by the restrictions of the Corona Ordinance.
The rules in brief:
- Ban on transport of persons infected with SARS-CoV-2 virus and persons with SARS-CoV-2-specific symptoms (fever, dry cough, disturbance of the sense of taste or smell)
- Access to the outdoor and indoor areas and cable car ride only possible with 3G proof (vaccinated, recovered, tested):
- Official proof of testing (validity antigen test: 24 h / validity PCR test: 48 h).
- A German student card is valid for students up to 17 years of age outside school holidays. During school holidays or in the absence of a German student card, proof of 3G is required.
- Children under 6 years of age are exempt from the 3G obligation.
- Maintaining a minimum distance of 1.5 m
- Hand desinfection when entering the building
- Every passenger must wear a mouth and nose protection (FFP2, KN95, N95 or comparable) in the cabins and waiting areas – including children at or over the age of 6.
- Permanent ventilation in the cabins
- People with limited mobility such as wheelchair users must be accompanied.
- Think of others and observe the right etiquette if you sneeze or cough.
- Follow the route guidance system.
- Observe the instructions and hygiene rules on-site.
- Please be patient – waiting times may get long.