The rules in brief:
- Face masks are mandatory for all passengers – including children of 6 and over.
- Think of others and observe the right etiquette if you sneeze or cough.
- Keep at least 1.5 metres away from others.
- Follow the route guidance system.
- Observe the instructions and hygiene rules on-site.
- Limited passenger numbers: maximum 2 people per cabin or up to 7 current members of maximum 2 households/familys per cabin.
- People with limited mobility such as wheelchair users must be accompanied.
- Please be patient – waiting times may get long.